Last week, we spoke with Heidi Avery about her new subscription box, Ruby Crate.
Many of you have been asking if a subscription model is right for your product business. In this episode, we answer all of your questions including:
- How big of an opportunity is the subscription box market?
- What are the types of boxes that people buy?
- Why do people buy them and cancel their subscription and what does this mean for my marketing efforts?
- How has Covid impacted subscription-based products?
- Is the subscription box model right for my business? What should I consider if I’m launching a subscription-based product?
Forbes: Subscription Boxes May Have Lost The Hype, But Don’t Count Them Out Just Yet, Andria Cheng, Dec 2019
ZDNet: The impact of COVID-19 on the subscription economy, By Vala Afshar, Apr 2020
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Book a free one hour strategy call for a limited time: