If you’re an entrepreneur, you know how overwhelming it can be to do ALL THE THINGS, including managing social media. In this episode, Lisa Pedersen, social media mentor and strategist, sheds some light on how product business owners can use simple strategies on social media to grow their businesses.
There are so many nuggets in this episode, including:
- What three areas to focus on when developing your content so that you can post more consistently
- Batchworking content so that you can save time
- How to know which social media channels to focus on
- What to include in a stellar post
- Ways to grow your email list
- Why video is so important
About Lisa Pedersen:
Lisa is a social media mentor and strategist whose passion lies in helping female entrepreneurs own their online presence with confidence. She helps business owners create social media plans that are smart, simple and sustainable – and that authentically engage with their ideal audience.
Mentioned on the show:
- @lisapedersenmedia on Facebook
- @lisapedersenmedia on Instagram