I am thrilled to introduce you to Giovanna Aiello, my amazing client who is on her journey to launching a product that ‘puts moms first’. Gio shares how she started Mumdies, an eco-friendly alternative to disposable underwear for moms. We get into the details of its creation, from the idea, concept, finished product, and even finding grants and investors.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The process of determining the right concept for your product. Get feedback on what works
- The feeling of having a finished concept and figuring out the patent route
- Creating a prototype of your ideas. Don’t be afraid to pick up your crafting materials
- The growth you experience when launching your product
- Advice for moms running their own business
- The value of pushing forward, even with the smallest of steps
About Giovanna Aiello:
Giovanna Aiello is a Doula, birth photographer and founder of Mindful Mommy Doula Services and Mumdies Maternal Underwear. By day she is a Mom to a busy 4 year old little girl, who definitely keeps her on her toes! Giovanna’s goal as a doula and entrepreneur is to help mothers all over the world be supported and cared for when they need it the most, by putting Moms first.
You can find Giovanna Aiello on…
Mindful Mommy Doula: https://mindfulmommydoula.com/