Building a magnetic brand requires intention. You may have an excellent product, but if you don’t build an emotional connection with your target audience, then you won’t see the results you want.
In this episode, we speak with Robyn Graham – brand marketing strategist, podcast host and photographer – about the importance of brand marketing. Her #1 tip is to be the FACE of your brand.
As well, Robyn has successfully built a multi-faceted business with an array of revenue streams, including photography, coaching, brand strategy, products and programs. She speaks about her journey from the corporate world to focusing on her passions and building the business she loves today.
- The importance of building a magnetic brand
- Tips for building a magnetic brand
- How Robyn created a multi-faceted business using her passion for photography and branding
- Photography DIY tips
- Launching an Etsy shop
- Tips when starting a business
- Balancing business with mom-life
Robyn Graham helps businesswomen and entrepreneurs build their brands by helping them connect and grow their audiences and attract more clients using brand marketing strategies. She helps her clients find purpose and authenticity using her six pillars of brand strategy to create clarity and consistent messaging that connects with their ideal audience. Using her passion for and skills of photography she helps clients through the power of visual storytelling integrated with brand strategies.
Her signature “The Brand Marketing Insider” program is a highly customized done for you brand-building experience that combines her expertise with that of a team of vetted professionals to build comprehensive brands.
Robyn’s work includes brand marketing strategy coaching, personal brand strategy and photography, visual content development, professional headshots, and fine art photography.
She is an awarding winning photographer, wife, mom to three, woman of faith, and passionate about serving others. She is on the board of directors for Face to Face Germantown, an organization in the greater Philadelphia area serving the marginalized and homeless populations.
Robyn is host of The Second Phase Podcast and enjoys speaking on the value of brand marketing strategy and personal branding.
Mentioned in the Podcast:
- Website: www.therobyngraham.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobyngraham/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theRobynGraham/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebrandmarketinginsider/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/therobyngraham/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robyn-graham-brandographer/
- Robyn’s Podcast: The Second Phase Podcast
- Etsy shop: https://therobyngraham.com/thesecondphase-etsy-shop/
- Robyn’s resources: https://therobyngraham.com/resources/
- Robyn’s example of a magnetic brand: https://christydawn.com/
- Robyn’s recommended book for automating your processes: The E-Myth Revisited, Michael Gerber