What is the ONE thing that you can do to increase your company’s value?
It’s not just launching a product.
It’s building a BRAND.
A brand is one of your most important assets. It is the thing that delivers value above anything else. Yet, many founders don’t spend as much time on their brand development as their product development.
I work on brand strategy with all of my clients – whether they are solo entrepreneurs, startups, or large companies. It is one of the most important things you can do for your business that’s going to shape your company’s decisions, your marketing, your new products and all that you do.
In this episode, we get into
- The difference between a product and a brand
- How to build your brand strategy
- Looking beyond profit and creating an impact with your brand
- How to create an emotional connection with your target consumer
- And more
Links mentioned on the show:
AYTM Market Research, Brand or Product, What’s the Difference?, Susan Gunelius
Millward Brown: https://www.kantar.com/
I’m so excited to also share that we are relaunching the Product Pathway Business Incubator, with some major enhancements!
The Product Pathway is now a 4 month business incubator and group coaching program that takes you from idea all the way to launch.
When you sign up for the Product Pathway, inside you’ll find:
- Weekly 1-hour live group coaching calls for 4 months
- 8 modules of in-depth product-business training
- Private Facebook group for accountability and to ask for feedback
- Comprehensive workbooks for each module with exercises to help you go from idea to launch
- Unlimited, lifetime access to the trainings
PLUS AWESOME BONUSES:
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to bring your ideas to life and get the guidance and support from experts and other students.
Doors close on May 24th, so head on over to https://nicoledelarzac.com/pathway to sign up.
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Join the free Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theproductpreneur/
If you are loving these episodes and want to get more discussion on these topics, head on over to my new facebook group, the Productpreneur Community. I’d love to see you on the inside!
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Or if you have an Android, try using this link: RateThisPodcast.com/productpreneur Thank you in advance! It helps other amazing people like you find the show!
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/