I was recently interviewed by Nicole Cumberbatch on the Mamas Know Best _ We Got Something to Say podcast, and it was such a great conversation that I wanted to share it with you. I don’t usually share podcast interviews that I have so I thought it would be an interesting change.
We talk about:
- “Balancing” career/business and other roles – wife, mother, friend, leader, etc.
- Tips for moms struggling with their day job and trying to build their own businesses on the side – e.g. Is it better to quit your job to start a business or to do a side hustle while working? When should you take the leap to go out on your own?
- Outsourcing and getting help when starting out
- Hesitations about building a product business and how to get over them
- Biggest mistakes people make when developing a product business
- Ways to grow your existing product business through marketing
Sit back and enjoy!
Links mentioned on the show
The Digital Marketer – education on marketing
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Book a discovery call with Nicole to chat about your product idea or scaling your business.
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Or if you have an Android, try using this link: RateThisPodcast.com/productpreneur Thank you in advance! It helps other amazing people like you find the show!
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/