It’s January – Human Trafficking Prevention Month. We’re taking a break from the product business focus and shifting gears for a good reason.
Meet Pamela Bolado. She’s started a movement to help end human trafficking and she has managed to gain the support of influential women across the globe.
- Her why for creating Women Who do Wonders
- The horrific truth about human trafficking
- How giving back is an integral part of business
- How having a mission helped Pamela create a magazine, a membership, a foundation and a virtual summit in the matter of a few months
- And more
About Pamela Bolado
Pamela is an ambitious entrepreneur. Born in Canada, mother of three and a military spouse.
While living abroad for a total of 13 years, she’s founded several small businesses.
Pamela was born with a cleft lip and continues to be a committed advocate for Smile Train and currently sits on the 2021 Smile Train Advisory Council.
Pamela is also passionate about working to assist organizations that work to end human trafficking.
In 2018, Pamela organized the inaugural Wellness & Wisdom Summit to bring wellness, wisdom and purpose to the women who serve in our military. Amidst the pandemic, she launched the quarterly publication Wellness & Wisdom Magazine which highlights incredible women around the globe.
Pamela is excited to amplify her passion for philanthropy by creating a global community ready to tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow and make a better world for everyone. In December 2020, she formed the organization, Women Who Do Wonders International.
Pamela has taken the initiative to launch her nonprofit, Mission Wonder Women Foundation, alongside her partner @AlanaStott. They will be raising funds and awareness for organizations whose missions align with the betterment of women and children around the globe.
With sheer determination, Pamela is set to grow her empire for the greater good in 2021. She has now become a full circle platform from the magazine and events to a global community and the newest e-commerce platform for women who support women. Fem4Change launches this spring!
Ultimately, Pamela would like to inspire others to pay-it-forward in their communities and businesses.
If not you, then who? If not now, then when?
Links mentioned on the show:
The Product Pathway Course:
The Product Pathway is a 6-week starter course and group coaching program that gets you from product idea (or no idea) to a validated concept, business plan and prototype.
I created this course specifically for aspiring product entrepreneurs who want to launch a product and need help to get their idea off the ground…because getting started can be the hardest part.
When you join the Product Pathway, you’ll get:
- 6 modules of video training that take you all the way from idea to business plan and prototype
- 6 printable and editable workbooks for you to craft your dream product and brand
- 6 weekly one hour group calls to ask questions and learn from others
- Templates such as concept writing, pricing, forecasting and Profit & Loss template so you don’t need to start from scratch
- 1 hour private coaching call with Nicole to provide feedback on your progress
- Private Facebook group for accountability and to ask for feedback
- Lifetime access to the course materials
There is no better time to give your dreams a path. January is the start of new beginnings and this could be yours.
Book a discovery call with me to see if it’s a fit for you or you can sign up here by Jan 23rd: https://nicole-de-larzac-courses.thinkific.com/courses/product-pathway
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other amazing people like you find the show!