I’m excited to share this bonus episode where I speak with one of my course students, and wonderful client, Elle Milaras. We talk about her journey in developing her product and brand and her experience in my course, the Product Pathway.
- The importance of validating your ideas through concept testing
- Researching suppliers and refining your prototype
- Building a business plan for success
- How having a strong mindset is key to carrying you through
- And more
About Elle Milaras
Elle is a multi passionate entrepreneur, she has owned and co-owned businesses including a skincare/beauty salon, a hat boutique and several family owned businesses to name a few.
Elle’s professional background is in the beauty and weight loss industry, she developed a cookbook and skincare recipe book for a particular weight loss protocol back in 2012.
Her new business is named ceaque; a new line of eco kitchen accessories for food preservation, meal prep and food storage.
She is hoping to launch in February-March.
Her instagram handle is @ceaque_official, however you can find her @wholefooders for news and updates about her launch.
Links mentioned on the show:
The Product Pathway Course:
The Product Pathway is a 6-week starter course and group coaching program that gets you from product idea (or no idea) to a validated concept, business plan and prototype.
I created this course specifically for aspiring product entrepreneurs who want to launch a product and need help to get their idea off the ground…because getting started can be the hardest part.
When you join the Product Pathway, you’ll get:
- 6 modules of video training that take you all the way from idea to business plan and prototype
- 6 printable and editable workbooks for you to craft your dream product and brand
- 6 weekly one hour group calls to ask questions and learn from others
- Templates such as concept writing, pricing, forecasting and Profit & Loss template so you don’t need to start from scratch
- 1 hour private coaching call with Nicole to provide feedback on your progress
- Private Facebook group for accountability and to ask for feedback
- Lifetime access to the course materials
There is no better time to give your dreams a path. January is the start of new beginnings and this could be yours.
Book a discovery call with me to see if it’s a fit for you or you can sign up here by Jan 23rd: https://nicole-de-larzac-courses.thinkific.com/courses/product-pathway
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other amazing people like you find the show!