How do you grow and market your products in an organic way? We can leverage Facebook groups, other social media platforms, and email marketing. My guest, Charlotte Smith, shares how she scaled her business to 75k in sales in 2021 using these exact strategies.
Charlotte is a mother of 3, master of chemistry, and maker of soap. She started her own journey of soap making in 2018 and hasn’t stopped since. She named her business Soaps by a Chemist because she wanted her customers to know that she was making quality soaps with ingredients that could be understood by a chemist they could trust.
This episode is chock full of nuggets, including:
- [1:45] How Soaps By A Chemist got started
- [3:40] The key difference that sets Charlotte’s soaps apart from the rest
- [7:00] How Charlotte marketed her business and company at launch
- [8:55] Tips to managing time and scaling your business
- [10:50] How virtual events work
- [15:40] How Charlotte uses freebies to grow her email list
- [20:25] Strategies to get repeat sales
- [28:10] Tips for ‘managing it all’ while running a busy household
- [32:00] Lightning round: get to know Charlotte
Enjoy the show!
Links mentioned in the show:
Pirate Ship: https://www.pirateship.com/
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz: https://www.amazon.ca/Profit-First-Transform-Cash-Eating-Money-Making-ebook/dp/B01HCGYTH4
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Join the free Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theproductpreneur/
Book a discovery call: https://calendly.com/ndelarzac/30min
Love the episodes? Sharethis episode and give a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Or if you have an Android, use this link: RateThisPodcast.com/productpreneur Thank you in advance! It helps other amazing people like you find the show!
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/