Have you thought of yourself as a leader? If you’re an entrepreneur, you are by default a leader. You lead your team, you lead your suppliers, and you lead yourself.
I was recently on the Female Founder Friday podcast with Lindsay White who is a Leadership coach. We had an interesting conversation about leadership and what it means to be a leader. I thought you might enjoy thi
We chat about:
- When you have a really strong “why”, it fuels you
- Lessons I’ve learned as an entrepreneur
- How having a ‘covid life’ crisis has unlocked entrepreneurship for some people
- The 3 leadership traits that are important to me, including:
- Having a vision bigger than what others see
- Taking 100% responsibility
- Seeing the best in others
Enjoy the show!
Links mentioned in the show:
Female Founder Friday Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/find-your-why-with-nicole-de-larzac/id1554492119?i=1000555953806
Lindsay White: https://highvoltageleadership.ca/
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Join the free Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theproductpreneur/
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Or if you have an Android, try using this link: RateThisPodcast.com/productpreneur Thank you in advance! It helps other amazing people like you find the show!
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/