Today we’re celebrating our 100th episode and to celebrate, I wanted to share 5 clips of interviews from some of our most popular episodes. It’s so hard to choose, as I loved every episode.
I can’t believe it’s been 100 episodes already. It was only a seed of an idea when I started this podcast on Nov 4, 2019, and now here we are. The podcast is in the top 5% in the world and was named the top Business podcast for women in Canada by Feedspot.
I had the idea and it wouldn’t go away. That’s usually a sign for entrepreneurs. It’s this itch that you cannot let go of. So I decided to go for it, but was scared…so scared about recording myself, what I’d talk about, if it would sound strange…what people would think?
But I got out of my own way and out of my comfort zone. The first few episodes were tough and cringeworthy. But guess what? Now it’s like 2nd nature to do the episodes and I really love it. Plus, I did get better and more natural. So that’s the lesson – if you get out of your comfort zone, eventually, you stretch to a new level and it’s all just normal.
I learned how to create new content every week which takes discipline.. I don’t always feel like doing it. That is the discipline. Doing it when you don’t feel like it or don’t feel inspired. But I eventually got into the rhythm of doing a show each week.
Thank you for being a loyal listener to the show. The best part of doing this week after week is hearing you tell me that an episode helped you in some way.
I hope we can continue to create amazing episodes for you. Can you do us a favor? Rate and review this episode and tell us what you love about it. It helps the show reach more people.
The episodes mentioned in this show:
- Episode 60: Kristi Soomer, founder and CEO of Encircled, a B-corp certified fashion company @encircled_
- Episode 4: Kristy Miller, founder of the Scented Market – a candle company that uses natural, sustainably-sourced ingredients
- Episode 55: Suzie Yorke, Founder of Love Good Fats, one of the fastest-growing bar brands in North America @lovegoodfats
- Episode 3: One of my first episodes with a friend of mine and serial entrepreneur, Jackie Dinsmore
- Episode 46: Tonia Jahshan, founder of Steeped Tea, now known as Sipology, a multi million dollar Profit 500 company
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
Join the free Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theproductpreneur/
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Or if you have an Android, try using this link: RateThisPodcast.com/productpreneur Thank you in advance! It helps other amazing people like you find the show!
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/